Windows movie maker is a simple tool for editing and creating the video very easily. It was created by Microsoft which is freeware. It is included in the windows live Essential programs. this program is supporting windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit.
This tool is able to combine the photos into videos, adding music, sound narratives that connect with the mic, cut video, and save it with a great selection of output. In addition, add a caption, text, title and also various animated transitions.
When I try to install online installer the Windows live essential 2012 from Microsoft’s official website on windows 10. It turns out that is not working correctly. I also tried version underneath. Even appear error message "can't downgrade because the latest version already installed" while the program was already removed.
Finally, I've found offline installer of Windows Movie maker. It's been tested and works 100%. I will share to you who want to install this tool on windows 10 devices. You can download the file offline installer here
May be you should try the installer file online HERE. Surely this way requires a data connection to the internet. Maybe in your windows 10 devices can work normally.
Please follow these installation steps below :
- Double click on the file ( recommended : offline installer) that has been downloaded.
- There are two option you may install. they are an express installation, it will be install all programs includes : writer, photo gallery and Movie maker, etc. The next one is custom installlation programs, you may select the program you want to install.
- Click on "Install" and make sure Movie Maker and Photo Gallery is selected.
- the installatin is processing. Be patient ! until installation finished.
- Click on "Close" and all is done. To start Windows Movie Maker 2012, click on "Start" > "All Programs", and then click on "Windows Movie Maker".