How to install a custom recovery TWRP in Samsung galaxy devices. especially on Samsung Galaxy Prime Duos SM-G530H Lollipop. I recommend using this way with the pc. Because we don't need to be root to do first.
Through TWRP we can do rooting or install Custom ROM. also we could back up ROM if an error occurs in the process of rooting and installing a Custom ROM. or other things.
1. Samsung USB Drivers
1. Install Samsung USB Drivers
2. Go to download mode by pressing the [power] + [home] + [vol down] simultaneously from the dead phone for approximately 5 seconds until the warning appears. Ignore and press the [vol up] to enter download mode.
3. Plug the phone to the PC and wait until the PC recognizes your phone.
4. Open the tool Odin which you have downloaded. Please refer to the top left of the tool, if a bar under [ID: COM] colored light blue, this means that the mobile phone is already detected.
6. Next click on CP in the right pane and navigate to the location of the TWRP-SMG530H.tar file and click Open
8. The process will run quickly. When Odin provides information PASS it means flashing TWRP success.