TEKNOKIA.com - Bootloop is a condition where your android can not booting or start-up. So it is not able to access the main menu. Especially, currently i want to share about Bootloop Repair Sony Xperia Neo V.
There are three types of bootloop, i.e.
1. Mild Bootloop; that is when the device is turned on, just go to menu, then back to restart
2. Ordinary Bootloop; that is when the device is turned on, only to enter the boot animation. However, the mobile can still enter CWM/Recovery mode
3. Bootloop badly; that is when the device is turned on, but when the boot up animation, but not able to enter recovery mode
Typically, for damage boot loop above, we try to do repairs in terms of software, which is by the way in flashing. This is the process by which we remove operating system is damaged or corrupt, and rewrite again to the new operating system.
In the process of flashing, surely we need material or files that need to be prepared.
Materials and Tools:
1. Download and install Xperifirm
2. Download and install Sony Flashtool from the official website here
1. After Xperifirm is installed, run the software and select the type to be downloaded firmware, for example xperia Neo V
Then select MT11i
Select the type of operator. On the right (available firmware), click on a series below to download firmware.
2. After the firmware downloaded, the file is still shaped format * sin.
Next, we will change the firmware of the form * Sin, into a form *. ftf. Here's how:
(1) Open flashtool, then click tools and go to bundler
(2) In this section enter the location of the firmware.
(3) On the device, branding and version should be filled
After that, block all files contained in the folder list. Move to the firmware content. Click create new
3. When the ftf firmware has been created
Select the icon depicts the lightning, and on the part of the boot mode select flash mode. Please choose a firmware that is ready made, and wait for instructions. Later will appear like the image below
Easy isn't it? Good Luck!